Wednesday, February 27, 2013

For my Friend




 In Memory of Kiwi, Max, and Captain



In my heart I know you loved me,
as much as I loved you.
I pray you've found peace,
that's helped to see me through.
I thank you for bringing joy to my life,
and the smiles you've brought to me.
May God guide you on your journey,
and may your spirit always fly free. 



So sorry to hear about the loss of your birds Marianne. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 




The three birds died on Monday due to an unforeseen accident.  First photo is Max, second one is Captain.

Updated to add a picture of Kiwi.


We are thankful that Sadie (19 year old Quaker) was unharmed.

Love you!

Stamping trails
Karen 

3 comments:

Marianne said...


thank you so much! there's a pic of Kiwi now, too, if you wanted to add that. it means a lot to me.

Krafting Karen said...

Updated to add a picture of Kiwi.

Cheryl said...

Oh, so sad. I had a friend lose their parrot of many years a couple of years ago. I miss the bird too!