Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Peat Pot


Well I went to the doctor this morning and got a cortisone shot. Knee is feeling much better! 
I think the cold has really been wreaking mayhem on my arthritis. 

A friend had a birthday this week so I whipped up a little peat pot good container. 
I used the wide two tone Pink Pirouette ribbon and ruffled it around the inside top of the pot. Hot glue works really well for this step. Since I still had some tulle that my Christmas presents were wrapped in sitting around the stamping room I used that to line the pot. To that I added some embellishments. 
Pleated flower was made by cutting a strip of designer paper 1inch by 12 inch. This was scored at 1/4 inch all the way across the strip. Used 3/4 circle punch as a base to adhere the flower to. 


Its snowing here but that is not going to stop me from doing some shopping this afternoon. Me and John are going to do some thrift store shopping. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: