Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Natural Composition Specialty Paper


I received the latest issue of Stampin Success the other day, and found a new way to use the Natural Composition Specialty paper (126917 page 162). Since the images on the paper are embossed its easy to add color to them with markers, or sponges. The embossed images will resist the ink you just need to use a paper towel to wipe it off after you are finished coloring. 
I made this quick and easy card last night. The flowers were colored with So Saffron and Melon Mambo markers. 
Color Pallet: Blushing Bride, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Melon Mambo. 
Stamp set Bloomin' Marvelous. 
Added a strip of flower trim across the bottom of the panel. 


Since I don't have plans to go out today I'll be cleaning (yuck, but I still have Spring fever), and working on some Easter projects. Woke up with some pretty sore knees. I'm trying to hold out till the beginning of next month before going in for the cortisone shot. I don't want to go in now then have to go back in a month to have the shot in the other knee. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: