Monday, February 25, 2013

Late but Early



So I was cleaning up around the stamping studio yesterday and stumbled on some cards that I forgot I had. I enjoyed going through them all. This one was made by my friend Lisa. I had to laugh as the message in the card read I know this is late but Happy Saint Patrick's Day. 

Since I've been into framed art lately, and have been collecting picture frames from the Goodwill I decided to frame this piece. So Lisa you may have been late (several years ago as I know this card has been around that long) you are early this year. 
The stamp is from House Mouse Designs, and I think the designer paper used is by Basic Grey. Lisa did some great coloring on this one. 

To my friends at Pleasant Hills Church I have a large box of cards to donate to the church. I'll drop them by soon. 

Tomorrow is hubby's birthday. He'll be 56. I need to figure out if I'm buying him a cake or making one for him. He has requested Boston creme pie. Think I'll be buying one as I've never made one before. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: