Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blooming Birthday


I think this card is a little busy but I do like the colors
Color Pallet: White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, and Marina Mist.
I do like the flower image stamped on the two tag die. 
Stamp set Blooming with Kindness
Gumball Green ribbon, stick pin from the Clearance rack.

Got an appointment with the doctor tomorrow at 10 am. I was in so much pain the other night that I pretty much stayed up all night. My arthritis has traveled now to my left thumb. Wouldn't you know its my stamping hand. It is doing better today as I've been taking the anti inflammatory meds that that doctor gave me for my knee, and speaking of knee my right knee is out again. I did go 2 weeks past the 3 month mark so the last injection worked pretty good. I was trying to hold out till next month so I could get both the knees done at the same time but that is not an option now. Sucks getting old. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: