Monday, February 4, 2013

Making Valentine Cards


While waiting for the Super Bowl to come on yesterday I made some Valentine cards. 
Cased this from Tami White. Love the chalkboard technique. 
Color Pallet: Basic Gray, Regal Rose, Basic Black
VersaMark, detail white embossing powder, white watercolor pencil, embossing buddy, flower trim also used. Stamp sets: Hearts a Flutter, and Pennant Parade. 
Its easy to add color to the cream color flower trim by sponging ink color on it. 

We got a little more snow. I think Burbank got mad at me yesterday for taking pictures of him when he wanted to come in. He decided not to come home this morning. So I'll spend the day worrying about him. 

Off to babysit later today. Going to warmer in the 30's and let me tell you that is an improvement! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: