Sunday, February 3, 2013

Elephant Blows Hearts, and Snow Covered Cat

I love the Henry Says stamp set! The first time I saw this set I thought of the elephant game where the elephant blows butterflies up through his trunk and kids catch them in a butterfly net. My kids were a bit to old for that game when it first came out. I should have got it anyway....for me! 

Color pallet: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso.
I sponged blue and olive on a white panel then stamped the elephant on it. The elephant was stamped again on Crumb Cake and fussy cut out then popped over the image on the panel. 


So I woke up to snow this morning....so did Burbank. He was out all night and as soon as I opened up the curtain to the sliding glass door he was there waiting to be let in.  


Okay mom....you took enough pictures of me covered with snow......let me in please. 

We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday. When we got back from our mall walking I wanted something comforting so I made banana bread. Warmed up the kitchen really nice and was very good with a cup of coffee!

Today I'll be hanging around stamping, and maybe working more on the afghan. Going to watch the Super Bowl later in the day. Go 49'ners! 

Happy Birthday to my Mom Gladys who would have been 81 today. Miss and love you mom! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: