Thursday, February 21, 2013

Misc things I purchased


I wanted to share with you some things I've purchased this month.
Found these great tall paint cans at a local store called Big Lots. They were only .50 each! 
Thinking that these will make some great Easter baskets. Now I just have to decide how I'll be decorating them.

The clear stamp is by TPC Studio and I found it at JoAnn's. I normally buy any and all stamps that have to do with sewing. I know I'm such a collector queen! Love, love, love the word stamp that reads "sewing mends the soul"
OOOO and those antique scissors! 


Now this is a fun little loom. Its 4x4 inches. Made by Donar Products from the 1930's up to the 70's

I found it at the goodwill for 1.00. Since again I like to collect "vintage" crafting items I couldn't pass it up. Reminds me of the all the potholders I made as a kid with the oh so colorful loops of yarn and a larger loom. This one didn't come with the needle, but I think I'll be able to find one long enough to work. I think certain craft needles would work. 
Knee is better this morning thank goodness for cortisone shots!!!!
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: