Friday, January 24, 2014

Precious Baby Cards


When I saw these cute baby cards I just had to CASE them. 

Who knows when I will ever need a baby card, but sometimes you just have to make things because the project is just too cute not to! 

It doesn't show in the photo very well but the layer that the tag is mounted on is white linen cardstock that I got at Hallo's earlier this week......and speaking of Hallo's.....I almost choked when I saw they raised the cardstock price from 1.25 a pound to 1.50 a pound. I was still trying to recover from last years increase from 1.00 to 1.25!!!!! Okay I know prices go up and I'm trying to tell myself that 1.50 a pound is still way less than other places you can buy cardstock. 

The card uses Storybook Friends, and That's the Ticket stamp sets. 

Colors Marina Mist, and Blushing Bride. 

The tag was made using the new scallop tag punch. 

Hope everyone is staying warm......its cold here but at least January is almost over. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: