Monday, January 6, 2014

Mailable Monday #43


Welcome to the first Mailable Monday of the New Year! 

Stamp set Happy Watercolor. This is a new set and is available now from the Occasions Mini. 

I wanted to break out of my "comfort colors" so I selected colors I haven't used in a very long time, and certainly I have not used them together. 

Color Palette: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and vanilla. 

I decorated the inside card as well. 

Outside card has just a bit of paper piercing around the edge of the vanilla layer. 

You may notice that I snapped the picture while the card was on the laptop. 

If you look on the screen you will see a color lab website. This site is awesome for trying out some new color combinations. It also includes SU In Line Colors, as well as retired colors. Check it out here

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: