Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Last of Artisan Embellishment Kit


Well I finished up the Artisan embellishments. I'm so happy to use them up and 
clean them off the desk. 

Base card Crumb Cake. Jumbo wheel Shop Around across the bottom of the card. 
I rolled it again on white with Real Red ink. I wanted to pop the lady on the image. 

Scallop heart is from last years Valentine designer paper. Flower in the center of the lace was made with air clay and flower mold. 

Last card is again based on Crumb Cake. 

I love love love the natural chevron ribbon in the new mini catalog. 
I used Gorgeous Grunge on the bottom part of the card and greeting is from Perfectly Penned stamp set. 

So now that I'm finished with the kit its time to move on to other things. I want to start thinking of Easter seeing how I can't wait for Spring, but did you see that Easter comes very late this year on April 20th. 
At least it should be warm by that time for the little girls to wear those cute Easter dresses. 

I have other projects that I need to get finished as well. I have anniversary cards, and birthday cards to make for the year, and its also time for me to start thinking about making birthday gifts. Ah the joys of crafting never ends! Good thing for me! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: