Just wanted to share with you a little nook in our living room.
Classical guitar I've had since forever! My brother Tony gave it me.
The plant was sent to me almost three years ago from my mom's nursing home. They
sent it to me when she passed away.
The lantern was a Christmas gift this year from my friend Lisa. She had used lanterns for decorations at her daughter's wedding this past October.
This space is where I had the Barbie tree. When I took it down I just missed having the greenery so put these favorite things together to help perk me up.
I'm going to need it as the weather is just awful! Really cold. They are saying it is suppose to be -2 by Tuesday. Say it with me BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I really need to talk hubby into moving to TX.
- When do the Chinese celebrate their New Year? At the second full moon after winter solstice
- The first New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square happened in? 1907
- The Jewish New Year is called? Rosh Hashanah
- What does Auld Lang Syne mean? Times gone by
- Where is one of the largest annual New Year's Eve celebrations? Sydney, Australia
- How many fireworks are set off from the Sydney Harbour Bridge? Over 80,000 fireworks
- How do they celebrate the new year in Edinburgh, UK? People gather for a large organized street party
- Where is a centenary clock is lowered at 23:59:48 on New Year’s Eve? Madrid, Spain
- On New Year’s eve what is a First Night celebration? A family friendly, non alcoholic celebration of the New Year
- Name five of the top 10 New Year resolutions. Lose weight, stop smoking, stick to a budget, save money, find a better job, get more organized, exercise more, be more patient, eat better, be a better person.
- What percent give up their New Year's resolution after 3 months? 50%
Stamping cold trails