Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shabby Chic Valentine and Ouch!


I'm all about Shabby Chic and this is just that. 

Base card Blushing Bride, layer Smokey Slate

Ink colors: Smokey Slate, and Rose Red 

Stamp sets Follow my Heart, Postage Due, Off the Grid,  and Banner blast.


I got my cortisone shot yesterday afternoon in my left knee. My doctor has always been good with giving me shots, with little or no pain. This time was different. When it started to hurt he said he was sorry as he brushed the bone. I felt all of the injection fluid going in. OUCH! I bled more at the site than I normally do and I'm pretty sure that its going to be even more black and blue than the photo shows now. 
The doctor also ordered x-rays since I had not had them since April of 2012.
It isn't looking good. I'm going to have to have both knees replaced. He said there is no hurry as long as the gel shots are working. I'm not even going to consider having it done till I lose the rest of the weight I want to lose. So now I'm just trying to let the news sink in. I have to tell you that I'm very depressed about the entire thing. 

Stamping sad trails
Karen

No comments: