Sunday, January 12, 2014

Card Holder or Embossing Folder Holder


This was made to be a card and envelope holder, but I decided it would work well as
an embossing folder holder. 

I really think pops of color at this time of the year. Since its cold and snowy out I'm thinking of Spring! 

The holder is made with one sheet of 8 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate card stock. 

Designer paper is new in the Occasions mini Watercolor Wonder. 

The ribbon I used was from last year's Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack. 


Here is a side view shot. I didn't notice when I took the photo that the top ribbon was not even. I'll
have to go back and tidy that up a bit. 

I'm thinking I'll make a few more of these to hold some cards. Would make a great way to gift cards. 
We were blessed with some warmer temps yesterday. It got up to 49 and we had just a bit of rain. 
So me and hubby went out for dinner and to got some shopping done. Nice to get out of the house! 

Stamping trails
Karen
Pin It

No comments: