Sunday, January 12, 2014

Card Holder or Embossing Folder Holder


This was made to be a card and envelope holder, but I decided it would work well as
an embossing folder holder. 

I really think pops of color at this time of the year. Since its cold and snowy out I'm thinking of Spring! 

The holder is made with one sheet of 8 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate card stock. 

Designer paper is new in the Occasions mini Watercolor Wonder. 

The ribbon I used was from last year's Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack. 


Here is a side view shot. I didn't notice when I took the photo that the top ribbon was not even. I'll
have to go back and tidy that up a bit. 

I'm thinking I'll make a few more of these to hold some cards. Would make a great way to gift cards. 
We were blessed with some warmer temps yesterday. It got up to 49 and we had just a bit of rain. 
So me and hubby went out for dinner and to got some shopping done. Nice to get out of the house! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: