Monday, January 13, 2014

Mailable Monday #44


Since Valentine's Day is coming up I was looking through what other current SU stamps I 
had to make some cards. 

Tag It has this cute little trowel in the set that also has the greeting I dig you. 

Way to cute! So for this Mailable Monday I made a flower pot using Chocolate Chip to use on the card. 

I made the top of the pot using the scallop border punch The pot itself is about 1 1/2 wide by 2 inches tall. 

Leaves are Old Olive and Bird Builder punch. 

Little read hearts are Real Red and Owl Builder punch. 

The little trowel does have a heart on the upper corner build into the stamp but I added a
red heart punch over it. 

To finish it off I just added some squiggles and dots using the fine point of my Chocolate Chip marker. 

Now what else can I find to make Valentines with? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: