Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in July Project #7






Well here we are at the end of Christmas in July week. Hope you have enjoy seeing Christmas projects! Remember as of today there are only 170 shopping days till Christmas! 


I used the largest of the Labels Collection Framelit to make the card shape. 
Simple to do just fold the cardstock in half put it over the die making sure to allow just a part of the top to stay out of the die. That part won't cut when its run through the Big Shot. 
 
Stamp set Snow Much Fun....I know I use it a lot but I just love those snowmen! 
Base card Crumb Cake. Layer in center Soft Suede, Marina Mist 2 1/2 circle. Snowman colored with markers. Modern Label punch for the greeting. 





 Side view of the card. I added a bit of Crumb Cake seam binding to make the knot on top, and added rhinestones for snowman buttons. 

Stay cool out there, and Stamp On!!!!


Stamping trails
Karen



2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

Hi Karen, I have so enjoyed your Christmas in July! You have inspired me is all I have got to say. I especially like this last example. Wish I could see the inside better!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Katie. I just got home from a long week's vacation. So I'm a bit tired. Give me till later today and I'll post a better view of the inside of this card. Glad you enjoyed the Christmas in July week.