Monday, July 23, 2012

Just some Cards

I have been taking it easy this weekend. My knee has been acting up again, and I'm not very happy about it! Really put a dent in my normal routine.

However I did spend a big part of the weekend making cards. Trying to get a jump on making Christmas gifts. So my ink pads were pretty hot along with the temps outside. Got up to 90 yesterday. Way to hot for me!

I used the negative image the Labels Collection dies (SU). Sponged the inside with Baja Breeze. Flower stamp was inked with Perfect Plum, then I used Old Olive marker to go over the leaves and grass part of the stamp. Added a white bow and word at the bottom and I called it finished.
For card I used some color block stamping. I scribbled markers on a clear block then stamped on the white cardstock. Colors used: Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, and Old Olive. Stamp set used for both cards Just Believe.


Going to go visit Sarah this morning. Taking her some stuff from the garden. The tomatoes are just starting to get red on one of the plants, and the bean plants are still producing. Plus I have a ton of romaine and leaf lettuce.

And don't look now....okay you can look...take a look on the left side of the blog at the hit counter. Getting close to getting 100,000. WOW

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Karen, Love your cards! Congrats on hitting over 100,000 hits on your website!