Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Resting Day





Well I think that long vacation caught up to me yesterday. Didn't do much except make lunch for the kids. I took an afternoon nap which is something I hardly ever do. Think I must have pulled a muscle pulling weeds the other day. My back is sore. I did make time to stamp a bit. I can really could get addicted to making these punch out cards. Just used three different circle punches on the white layer. The bottom layer is Crumb Cake which was stamped with Just Believe, and Serene Silhouettes using Early Espresso ink.


Think today I'll get my photos organized so I can post some of them to the blog. There are so many of them. I must have taken 300 or more pics. What did we do before digital cameras? Love mine!

John had a good birthday. Sarah took him over to see her new house, which I'm jealous about as John got to see it with the floors finished and the new appliances. She also took him to see Spiderman and out to Applebee's.
Next week I'm going to go visit her at the new place, and then we are going to see Brave. I really want to see that one.


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: