Friday, July 13, 2012

Halloween Card for Friday the 13th







Since today is Friday the 13th I decided to make a Halloween card yesterday afternoon. 
The tree image is from Ink-a-dink-a-doo. Stamp set is called Fall Fields. Little spider is also a Ink-a-dink-a-do stamp. 

Colors, Basic Gray, cream, kraft, Soft Suede, designer paper by Basic Grey eerie paper. Didn't know where I was going with this card, but I think I got there! 



Going to visit my sis-in-law Cheryl today. She is having a Friday the 13th party. That should be fun. 


Yesterday I got up at 7am and took a 50 minute bike ride. Let me tell you it was a lot cooler outside doing it at that time. I get my best thinking done while riding the bike. 

Tomorrow is weigh in day, hoping for some good numbers on that scale. Wish me luck. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: