Thursday, July 26, 2012

One More Large Tag



Well since I've been trying to use up all my scraps I had to make one more large tag. This was actually the first fireplace I made for the stocking tag that I posted yesterday, but I cut it to short and the stocking would have hung down way beyond the tag. Since the cardstock was already glued down I had to start over for the stocking tag. So with the smaller fireplace one I added some ornaments. I sponged around them and added Star Dust Stickles. I also cut the top of the ornament again with brushed silver cardstock to make them look more like ornaments. Lace ribbon with glue dots used to string the ornaments. Word from Many Merry Messages. I really love this tag! I can see myself making more of them for the Christmas season. 

Deck the Halls!!!! 

Okay I really have to stop the Christmas stamping as I have a ton of other craft projects that need to get completed. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: