Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrap Flowers







Still trying to find way to use up scrap cardstock, designer paper, and odds and ends. 
I used a flower punch with designer paper, then added black cardstock that was punched with 1 inch circle punch. Button is tied in place with crochet thread. 

This would be a great way to use up scraps and turn into card candy for friends. 

Simple card using Pretty in Pink , black, and Perfect Plum cardstock. Dot embossing folder used on the center black strip. Thank you word is from Just Believe stamp set. 


I tried to take it easy yesterday. Got up at 6:30 and took a bike ride, then back home for breakfast. I read that to jump start your metabolism do some cardio in the morning before eating breakfast, then eat within an hour of getting up. So since Thursday I've been getting out on the bike at 7 am. Skip thinks I'm nuts, but actually with the temps being so high it has been good getting an early start not so darn hot! I'll let you know if this has made any changes to my weight loss. One thing I've noticed....I have more energy. After breakfast I'm ready to keep moving. So the house is clean again:)

We also took a nice brisk hike last evening after dinner. I needed a shower when I got back as I was really sweating! 

This morning I have to follow Skip to an auto body shop over in Parma. Top of the van got scratched so it needs to get repaired. They said we would get it back in three days. Wish he would have found a place closer to home, don't really like driving over to Cleveland. Since it will be rush hour on a Monday morning. Going to be a lot of traffic. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: