Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Block Stamping


Just a clean and simple card today. Didn't have much time to stamp yesterday. Spent the day with Sarah. 
The house is coming along. The floors are finished, and the stove and fridge are in. She got the chrome ones that she wanted. They look great. Still lots of work to do, but it is coming along. 

Really hot yesterday. In the low 90's. The rest of the week is suppose to be in the 80's, and that's a bit better for me! My knee started acting up two days ago, so I'm trying to rest it. So far it is not any better. Really don't want to go through the pain of a stiff knee again. 

Today I'm taking it easy going to do some crocheting, keep my knee up and iced. I'll be spending the day with Netflix on the couch with the kitty playing with my crochet thread! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: