Monday, October 19, 2015

Mailable Monday # 126


Well I'm more than upset with Stampin'Up! right now. 

The spider web doilies that are in the Holiday mini catalog are on

back order and will not arrive till after Halloween. 

I did find some black doilies at Pat Catan's that I used

on today's mailable Monday card. 

Cardstock colors: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Black, and Hello Honey. 

Stamp set Among the Branches. I also used Woodlands embossing folder which

was also back ordered, but I received the one I ordered on Saturday. 

Remember that snow on Saturday that Skip wouldn't admit was snow?

When we got up on Sunday morning there was a layer of it on the grass. 

Of course it melted pretty fast, but dear hubby finally called it what it was.

That dirty four letter word....SNOW 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I received my Sleigh Ride Edgelits that were on back order today...My Woodland embossing folder is still on back order! What is my bandage for feeling sad? 15% of Stamp Sets till Oct 23rd!!!!!! OK, while I am picking out my Stamp Sets...it'll take my mind off of the wait for the EF! Glad you found the doilies...the "M" box store had some too!