Thursday, October 8, 2015

EEK! Spider!


Okay I simply have to learn to put my embellishments away

before I end up scaring myself to death! 

This is from the package of spiders I used to make 

the spider web hoops for Kat and Marianne while

they were here for the wedding. 

I must have dropped it on the floor along the side front of my 

desk, as when I looked down the other day I saw it. 

Now mind you it was in the evening and the light wasn't

very good, and I didn't stop to see that there was glitter 

on him...all I saw was black with eight legs!!!

I got the staples out yesterday morning. I must say that this went much

better than the other knee. There were more staples, but I put ice on the knee

about 1/2 hour before the appointment and kept the ice pack on till the doctor

started to take them out. There were only 5 that caused me to go ouch, but

I didn't shed any tears!


Here is how it looked after the staples came out. I'm on the mend!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yipes! It would be me to scare the stuffin out of myself too! Glad to hear you are on the mend! Keep the walking up and pretty soon you'll be back to normal! Blessings to you!