Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Trees Behind the Trees


Back with another Woodlands embossing folder card. 

I like how you can add ink right on the debossed side of the 

folder and also stamp before running the cardstock through the big shot. 

I used a paint brush to add some dazzling details to the birch trees and 

the snow bank. Also got to use the new snowflake punch.


Here is a close up view of the snowflake. I took the largest one crumpled it

up in my hand then pulled apart the cardstock so I had two.

I also crumpled up the smaller flake and layered them all together.

I was going for a light fluffy snowflake. Finished

it off with some silver thread behind the flake and a rhinestone in the center. 

Happy that I'm able to play with some of my new stamping toys! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: