Friday, October 16, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 101615



It was my turn once again to come up with a sketch for the group. 

I used some retired Halloween paper from SU, and stamps

from the September Paper Pumpkin kit. 

I actually like this card, and I loved the kit from Paper Pumpkin. 

Here are some other things I made with that kit. 


The treat bag on the left is the 3d item in the kit. 

Love the greeting on the tag...Eat Me if you dare! How fun!.

Of course when I got this kit I was in the hospital with the knee replacement. 

Hubby brought it to me so I could see the kit. The first thing I saw when 

I looked at the fringe bags was cousin IT from The Adams Family. 

Now that is showing my age!  I made It's glasses with the 1 1/4 circle punch then

just trimmed them a bit. 

The hat was made with the ovals collection thinlits and was trimmed 

along the sides and the brim is a strip of cardstock that was also trimmed a bit at the 

ends. 


And how cute is this card? Again I used the stamps from the kit. 

Background is the brick wall folder with Hello Honey cardstock .

The leaf at the bottom is from a button pack I got at Pat Catans. 

Don't forget to check out the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog for more card ideas 

using my sketch. 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: