Friday, October 30, 2015

Witch Hat Treat Bag


I played around with some new things yesterday afternoon.

The witch hat clip was made with black glimmer paper, and uses

just punches to make. The tree punch, bow builder punch, 2 1/2, and 1 inch

circle punches. 

Pumpkin and jack-o-lantern face is from Sparkly Seasons stamp set. 
The bag is made with the mini treat bag thinlit 


Here is a close up of the hat. 


Inside view shows that the hat is glued to a mini clothes pin. 

I was so happy yesterday morning because I went grocery shopping. 

You may think that is pretty dull, but for me it was wonderful!

I was able to take my time and shop. I walked through the entire

store without being in pain! In the words of Dr. Who....Fantastic! 

I had to keep telling hubby that I can't believe how well I'm walking! 

On Monday it was 5 weeks since the knee replacement. 

Next Wednesday the 4th of Nov. (can you believe its almost Nov?)

I have my post op appointment. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: