Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Making Spirits Bright Box


This cute little treat box was made using a acetate card box that 

I picked up at Hollo's paper store. I cut the box in half and

was able to make two purse/boxes from it. If you check the blog last 

week you will be able to see the Halloween one that I made. 

Stamp set is Making Spirits Bright. I colored it

with Daffodil Delight blendabilites, and Old Olive blendies. 

The candy cane was colored with Real Red marker, as was the berries. 


Closer view of the coloring.

I went to PT yesterday morning.

I can now extend my leg to 1 which is almost perfect. They want

you to extend it to 0. The knee can bend to 121 which is also very good.

Now if I can just get the pain to go away it would be perfect!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: