Friday, October 2, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 100215


Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday. I had

to be quick about this card as the sketch wasn't posted before I 

had the knee replaced and I was was in a frenzy to get my blog

updated 3 weeks ahead of time. This sketch was posted this week so

I made a card using the sketch around 6 pm last night. 

Yes Kat, and sorry Amber but I just had to stamp. My

friend and her daughter told me not to go in the stamp room but 

to relax seeing how the knee has been giving me a lot of pain. 

But after going to my first out patient therapy yesterday morning I was moving

a bit better even though I was still in some pain. I can tell its getting

better, and hopefully by Monday I'll be able to sit and stamp a bit 

with my new "toys" which will be here on that day. 

Thanks to all my friends and family who helped make my birthday special for me on Wednesday. 

Hubby got my favorite take out for dinner and brought me a single red rose. 

And those new toys coming in on Monday was my birthday/retail therapy that

I so badly needed! 

Getting back to the card I used Mingle all the Way stamp set for the 

greeting, and retired Halloween designer paper that was cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. 

They are bigger than the sketch but I think they work well with the black lace

doily, and greeting. 

Don't forget to check out the other designers artwork at


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: