Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Case for the Layers, and Pat Catan Find


Since I'm getting quite a collection of embossed layers it

was time to make a case for them. 

I used a large wood mount clear case with Perfectly Artistic designer paper. 

The front has a layer from a Sizzix folder, then topped with something cool I found 

at Catan's on Friday. 

Flowers are from Grateful Bunch. 

Side view of the case has another strip of embossed cardstock. 

The label was made with the Dymo machine. 

Okay moving on to the Pat Catan's find. 


These are packs of 12 embossed, and die cut layers. Distributed by Darice right here in 

Strongsville, OH. I picked up 4 packs but could have easily bought them all. 

I was good and only got 4 packs. 


Wanted to open them up so you could see them better. 

I like how the die cut also comes with the embossed image of the die. 


This one came in black and white in the package with a cut out in the center. 


Cream and white in this one with different die cuts and layers. 


Iridescent, and silver in this package. 

Best part each one was only .25 cents! What a great deal, and 

nice to have around when you just have to make a faster than light card. 

I'm thinking, now mind you just thinking about going back and picking up some more. 

Happy first day of Spring!!!!!  

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: