Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Mason Jar Card


Back with another fold a long mason jar card. 

I used Grateful Bunch stamp set with the matching punch. 

The jar topper was done with Bazzill Elephant color cardstock. Love the

color and the texture of this cardstock. Its been hiding in my 12x12 cardstock stash for years. 

The pale yellow 12x12 cardstock used for the jar came from Hollo's. 

See the chicken wire? Cardstock was embossed with a cuttlebug folder that Kat

got me last year. 

Flowers inked with Basic Gray and stamped on Wisteria Wonder. 


And ta da! The inside view. 

Honeycomb Happiness for the little chick. Stamp inked with Basic Gray

and stamped on the same jar cardstock. Next it was popped over the image on the white jar. 

Grateful Bunch used again for the flower. I sponged some Pear Pizzazz on the bottom 

of the jar to help ground the chick. 


While I was at Catan's on Saturday I spoke to one of the cashiers about Michael's buying the stores. 

She told me that the Darice warehouse in Strongsville was being added on to and that Michael's 
 
would

be using the warehouse along with Catan's as a distribution center. Hopefully the store will remain 
 
the 

same with the great values and the VIP plan. I'm wondering if they will have to change 

the heading on the store flyers  "family owned & operated since 1954", as it is 

no longer family operated.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: