Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Snow Falling, Feathers, and Misc


This is what I'm seeing out my window while I'm writing this. 

Snow is gently falling and blowing. I guess I should enjoy it as

Winter is almost over and after all we didn't get much snow this season. 

Skip told me yesterday that the tulips are poking up there heads about 1/2 as

well as the crocus. 


I'm doing some feather die cuts for my friend Kym, and found a great

way to recycle. Remember I wrote about the fold a long mason jar and posted some

projects with that, well Sizzix dies always have a plastic sleeve so I decided to 

use it. I cut a piece of designer paper to fit inside the sleeve (great way to 

use up some designer paper this piece is from Basic Grey Scarlet Letter)


Remember the rectangle punch? It is so great to use just to put a 

little notch along the sides to hold in twine, and ribbon. I used them to notch the sides

for the bakers twine which came in this package....


I like the vintage charm of this grouping so I bought it at Catan's over the weekend. 


And since I was die cutting feathers I made this card. Here is an inside view using Wetlands

stamp set. 


Outside view through the feathers that were cut out. I took the two feathers that

were cut out and embossed them with a folder before popping them on the card. 

Well that is it for today's post. I'm going to drink my coffee and enjoy the snow falling.

I might do some baking today, and I know I'll be stamping! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: