Friday, March 18, 2016

Tails from the What-Knot Drawer



Back today with more tails from the what-knot drawer. 

Still using some embossed panels that my friend sent me. 

She also sent me the leaves on this card. Of course when I got the leaves

I didn't know what I was going to use them on, but into the what-knot drawer they

went. The flowers were stamped on designer paper and then punched. They are from Grateful 

Bunch stamp set. I was going to use them on another card, but they weren't right so they

were also put into the what-knot drawer hanging out with all the other stuff. 


I added some rhinestones to the flower centers, and used wink of stella on the petals. 


And here is the famous what-knot drawer in question. Just

a jumble of misc pieces and parts left over from other projects, or from 

projects gone wrong. 


While I was searching though the misc stamps I have in a box (that is another story)

I came across this stamp intended to be stamped on the back of a homemade card. 

I have know idea how I got this stamp, but I thought it was cool so its now on my desk waiting to

be stamped on completed cards. 

I'm off to Khol's this afternoon. Got a 30% off coupon, and I need to buy some new clothes. 

Haven't bought any for awhile, but I'm ready to shop! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: