Tuesday, March 15, 2016

World Globe Shabby Chic Card, and Gifts from Friends


I just love how this card turned out. 

Base card is Lost Lagoon that was stamped with World Map background also

with Lost Lagoon ink. The edges were sponged with Soft Suede. 

Bi-plane from SU sell-a-bration. 

Greetings are from a favorite vintage set made by See-D's. 
 
In an effort to make the plane appear to be flying I tilted the world so it wouldn't be
 
straight up and down, and I also angled the plane. 

Now the globe is a Sizzix thinlit die by Tim Holtz. Lucky me

got one in the mail yesterday by my friend Kat. Big thanks Kat! 

I didn't get the package till very late in the day, but I had to play with the die right away. 


Look how I did the inside! After stamping the world map without re-inking

I stamped it again on a vanilla panel. Then I stamped the bottom of the panel with the greeting. 
 
I was also lucky again to receive an goodie box by my friend Lisa. 
 
 
 She sent me some Valentine treats inside this pretty box. 


The candy was good Lisa thanks so much for thinking about me. 

And I don't mind at all that it was late:) 

My friends are just wonderful. Thanks ladies!!!! Love ya. 

Stamping trails
Karen
 

No comments: