Thursday, May 18, 2017

Flowers for May ATC


Here are the Artist Cards I made to trade for the 

month of May. 

I went with a flower theme.

The base is designer paper from Stampin'Up. 

A large flower stamp was inked with black and 

stamped in the center of the paper. I then added 

some color with sponges on some of the flowers. Used

Crushed Curry, and Calypso Coral ink. 

The word stamp is from a See-D's collection I have. 

Since the designer paper was the base I thought it was

to thin so I mounted it on the same size Crushed Curry cardstock. 

Hope the group likes it. 

It got really hot yesterday. Up in the 80's! Getting even hotter today.

They are expected it to hit 90. Real dog days of summer temps. 

Wish we could just have nice temps in the mid 70's for several weeks. 

That would be awesome! I tell you the temps here just swing from one

thing to another! Ah the joys of living in Ohio! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: