Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Father's Day ATC


Here is a Father's day artist trading card that

I made for a swap. 

The little silver key is actually a brad that I've

had in my craft stash for a very long time. 

I guess it was just waiting around for the right

project to go be placed on. 

Spent some time yesterday cleaning up the crafting space. 

Then took a trip to the post office......37 dollars and change later....

I was back home weeding the front flower bed. And....

I helped hubby out in the garden and did some weeding there. 

WHEW!

Today is fun day. Going to the library to meet up with 

the crocheting group. Then off to Pat Catan's. They are having a sale

that I'd like to take advantage of. 

And I might take another quick trip to Tuesday Morning. The one

in Strongsville is closing. GASP! I'm still in shock over that one! 

Want to stop in and check to see if they lowered the prices. I was

there last week and everything in the store was 10% off. 

At least there is still a Tuesday Morning I can go to out in Middleburg

Heights. Its bit more of a drive, but worth it since when hubby goes
 
to Harbor Freight its right on the way.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: