Saturday, May 27, 2017

Little Girl Red, White, and Blue ATC


Here is my ATC for the month of July. 

I'm laughing at myself now as I have July's finished, but

I haven't started on the ones for June. 


Here is another one that I was playing around with. 

The little printed panels were in the 4th of July paper packs I got earlier

this month. 

Me and hubby went to the mall yesterday and just walked around. 

The kids are out of school for the summer now, so there were quite a 

few people at the mall. I think also due to the holiday weekend

a lot of folks took Friday off to extend their weekend. 

Not much going on today. More rain in the forecast. 
 
If it clears up during the evening we are going to go to the drive-in. 

Sarah is coming over on Sunday. Going to do a little mommy, and

daughter day. Monday is up in the air. Going to attempt to cookout in
 
between the raindrops! In the words of Winnie the Pooh.....Oh Bother!!!!!! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: