Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sticker Shock!


Well I went to Pat Catan's on a mission. 

They run daily specials throughout the month and 

yesterday they were selling sheets of stickers at 4 for a 

dollar. These normally are 1.29 per sheet. 


I got a nice selection of holidays so I'll have

plenty to use with all the swaps I join. But

I also got some different ones. Love the farm animals. 

Rolling around in my brain is an idea to use these with one of

the boy dolls from Julie Nutting. 

 
Had to get a zoo one, cause lets face it there is an elephant in the set. 

You know me and my elephants. 


Picked up a dog set for Emily. Thought she could use these
 
in the memory book she is making of her dog. 
 
 
The FUSEables were on clearance, so I picked up one pack for 3.00

The package has enough to make 10 shakers cards, and also has sequins, and 

embellishments. 

The biggest change at Catan's.....SQUEAL they have a fabric dept! 

I was hoping that the one in Strongsville would also get fabric. I chatted

with the manger as he was working in the dept, and he told me that

the prices of their fabric would still be less than when JoAnn's sells there fabric

at 50% off. Doing the happy dance. The dept isn't open yet, but will be soon, as

they are still stocking it. They have lots of pretty fabric!

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: