Monday, May 22, 2017

Mailable Monday #194


Happy Monday! 

I didn't get to stamp till late last night. 

The stamp set I'm using is Perfect Mix. 

Since this card was very simple, and quick

I made three using the set. Took a whopping 

10 minutes to make all three....yes I timed it. 

I stamped the bowl on Pacific Point cardstock, and

again on white cardstock. Fussy cut around both and layered

on the card. Spoon was colored with yellow primsa pencil. 


Stamped with Memento black ink, then 

colored with shades of gray pencils. 


And the last one also colored with primsa pencils. 

After the cards were finished I used a corner rounder on all the edges. 

Couldn't be quicker! 

I finished up the mega 4th of July swap I've been working on. YEAH! 

Went and did the grocery shopping yesterday afternoon in the rain. JOY! 

After it cleared up me and hubby took a walk around the neighborhood. 

He bought a rhododendron at Home Depot. It will go in the front flower bed....and

speaking of rhododendrons.......


They are in full bloom. Love that I can just open my front door and see this.....


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: