Monday, May 8, 2017

Mailable Monday #192


Look mom.....no stamps. 

Today's card is made from a designer paper pack that

I purchased from Old Time Pottery over the weekend. 


I got two of them, and they were at a great price. 


Only 6.99 a pack. 


This one is a limited edition all in shades of pink. Thought

I could use this one for the Julie Nutting dolls. 

The other pack is also in shades of pinks, and greens. 

Called Melon Twist. The different fruit will be great for making summertime projects. 


and I also picked up some great sticker packs. Each

at 1.29. I'll have to remember to go back to Old Time Pottery

in a few weeks to check for new craft supplies. 

Finally stopped raining although it did frost last night. 

Hubby had to cover the plants in the garden so they wouldn't die. 

And as I'm writing this I see some sun peeking out, so even

though its cold the sun will help perk me up. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: