Saturday, June 16, 2018

Blue Giraffe Baby Boy Card


Okay I'm back today to share a baby boy card idea.

This one was done using a large oval punch, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 inch circle punches. 

Also used bird builder punch, and window punch. All from Stampin'Up. 

The mane was made using a strip of blue cardstock, and fringe scissors. 

This is actually my second attempt at making a giraffe baby card. 

The first one I decided was to brown, and didn't make for a happy baby card. 

Plus I didn't add the mane. Take a look....


Now there are things I like about this one. I like the 

cracked designer paper in the background. 

I also like that the colors on the giraffe are more contrasting, but
 
I like the face the on the blue giraffe better. Love to hear your thoughts as 
 
I haven't put this one in the mail yet. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: