Monday, June 4, 2018

Mailable Monday #233


Don't know where the week went, but it went fast. 

Here we are back at another Mailable Monday post. 

Me and Betty went to Tuesday Morning yesterday, and 

I got some Tim Holtz goodies. The phone on this card came

from one of the stamp sets. Used colored pencils to add the swipes of

color to the phone. Background was done with an embossing folder called vintage notepaper. 


photos of some of the goodies I got. Stack of washi tape, trims, mirrored hearts, 

deco sheets, and industrious sticker frames.


stamp sets, ink, crinkle ribbon, and a doily thinlit. Really excited to use

that in my gemini machine! 


The store also had graphic 45 stamps! SCORE!

I have the matching paper that goes with these stamps so I'll be happy

to use them! 

Check out that detailed thinlit border. Made by Drafter's Companion. It

will also go nicely in the gemini machine.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: