Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Coloring Modeiling Film


Still not finished with the modeling film. 

After today's post I'll have one more card to show then

I'll be finished with them for a bit. 

I really love the butterflies on this paper panel. 

The butterfly was flat on the panel so I used the craft knife again

and cut out around the wings leaving the body in the center intact. 

Just wanted the wings to lift off the panel. 


Here is a side view showing how the wings are cut away from the panel. 

the modeling film was cut in the same shape then outlined with a black sharpie marker. I also colored the 

under side of the modeling film with a pink sharpie marker. You can see in the photo

that the wings on the paper are blue, and the modeling film wings are pink.

Attached the wings to the card with a mini staple, with a row of pearls to hide how it is attached. 

Used wink of Stella on the paper butterfly, and around the roses. 


 Better look at the wings. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another card. Hope you check back! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


 

No comments: