Saturday, June 9, 2018

First Time Using Modeling Film


I got to play with some new supplies yesterday afternoon. 

The background was done using a butterfly stencil, texture paste, 

and re-inkers. 

The printed panel  is by stamperia. 


I discovered modeling film by stampersanonymous. 

Here is a closer look at how I used it over the greeting. 

This stuff is really cool. Just a bit thicker than acetate. It can be

heated up, and molded. Best part is that you can stamp on it! Can

be heated over, and over again till you have the shape you want. 

Had to laugh because the first time I took a heat tool on it I was waiting for

it to start shrinking like shrink plastic does. But this stuff doesn't shrink. 


I couldn't find it locally, and had to order it online. Can't

wait to use it with my mason jar stamps, and framlits. 

Made it though the first week without John being home. 

He did call me on Wednesday just to see how I was getting along without him. 

Told him Cherokee had been missing him as she has been going to his bedroom

door and crying. (didn't tell him I've been crying too!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: