Monday, June 11, 2018

Fairy Girl using Modeling Film Wings


Okay I just have to say I'm having way to much fun creating

artwork with  modeling film! 

I'm also loving stamperia paper! Found a few sheets at Hollo's. 

The sheets are sold there for 1.15 each. The ones I got have 9 different panels. 

I'll be posting another one tomorrow that is way cool! 

Okay back to this card. 

Lovely little fairy girl. So sweet! 

I cut the modeling film in the shape of her wings. Then

heated and bent how I thought they would look the best. 


Here is a side view so you can see the wings I created. 


The wings were attached with a mini staple. I added the string of pearls, 

leaves, and rose over the staple. To finish the piece I added a few little 

pearls to her hair. 


The background was done with Tim Holtz Doily stencil using blue, 

and pink re-inkers. 

While I'm thrilled with this card the one I'll be posting tomorrow is my favorite. 

Check back tomorrow and see. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: