Monday, July 2, 2018

Christmas in July Pocket Letter


So who is ready for Christmas in July? I know

my friend Marianne isn't! But here I am

in the middle of a heat wave with the 

heat index at 100, so I'm ready to cool

that off with crafting Christmas goodies. 

I joined a Christmas in July pocket letter swap with

a FB group. I did some stamping but also

used some 3d Santa stickers that I received in a swap last year. 

Can you see I'm trying to use things from my crafting stash instead

of buying more. "See Santa" I'm being good! 


For the center pocket I used a felt Santa ornament. Just

hot glued it to the outside center pocket. 

The little Santa on the side bar is a mini notebook that I picked up

on clearance from Michael's last year. 

Of course I had to add a few little things to represent the 4th of July. 

You can see the little cupcake toppers in the lower right pocket. 

And speaking of the 4th me and hubby went to see the Brunswick

fireworks show on June 30th. It was so good! We got a perfect spot, 

and enjoyed the 35 minute show. Of course when we got home the poor kitty

was freaking out. She was so scared. Our house is pretty close to where the

the fireworks are set off, and Cherokee doesn't like any strange noise. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas project. 

Ho Ho Ho trails
Karen

No comments: