Saturday, July 14, 2018

Doll ATC Book


Here is a little book I made to hold the

doll artist trading cards that I receive in swaps. 

Thanks to my friend Betty for letting me borrow her Santoro doll

stamps so I could make this. I do have some of the doll stamps, but

Betty has a larger collection. 

The greeting at the bottom was made with my handy dandy

Dymo label maker. I added a small red heart. 


The finished doll is popped over the embossed layer. 

All the coloring done with prisma pencils. 

Also made a matching binder clip to keep the book closed as

some of the swaps can be a little thick with embellishments. 


Inside look at the first page. 

I added a pocket to the back and front of the book to hold extras. 

Gotta run as the kids are coming over. 

Hope everyone made it through Friday the 13th yesterday! 

Going to be a hot one today, so I'm thinking about just staying inside, and

chill. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: