Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Beatles ATC


My friends gave me Beatles stamps years ago. 

I thought they would pair well with the "hippie" patterned 

paper I've been crafting with. 

These are artist trading cards that I'm swapping with the facebook group

passbook pals. 


The images are heat embossed with black embossing powder. 

Not much going on today. Going to try to hit Hobby Lobby

at some point today, but me and hubby are hanging around

the house waiting for an order that John had sent to us. 

He ordered a TV and a stand, and wanted it delivered here since

him and Emily work during the day. 

I marinated some steak, so hubby will be grilling that and

corn on the cob for dinner. That should be good. Glad

he is doing the grilling as it is very hot and muggy here. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: