Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas in July Post It Note Covers


Since I am still working on using supplies on hand I made 

some post it note holders using my stash of chipboard coasters. 

I have about 100 square coasters, and round ones. Think

I order them in bulk years ago when they were so popular to

use with stamping projects. 


Patterned paper was cut to fit the 3x3 coasters. Then was adhered to

the chipboard using my favorite medium Modge Podge. 

The kraft colored post it notes I found at the Dollar Tree. 


Decorated the top of the notes, then added some trim. 

The binder clips were also covered with patterned paper. 

Thankfully it will be cooler the next few days. I like the heat

as it makes my arthritis feel better, but these 90 plus degree days all in a row

has taken the wind out of my sails. Haven't been walking as much, as the heat

and humidity has been giving me headaches. I'll be happy to take a long walk today! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: