Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Christmas in July Embellishments


For today's post I made some embellishments. 

These turned out so cute!!!! 

Three I made into shakers. I can see 

these being used on cards, package trims, adding a string

for ornaments, or putting a magnet on the back so they

can be put on the fridge. 


Little boy with the snowman is so darn cute!

Stamp set used is long since retired set from SU called Snow Angels. 

The circles are dies by Tim Holtz. 

Used mica flakes and silver beads for the shaker part. 


And here he is again making some snow angles. Of course

he has to have a hot cup of cocoa waiting for him when he is finished. 


Tree is another stamp by Tim Holtz. Stamped in black and

colored with Prisma pencils.  Can't really see the shaker part, but I used

micro silver no hole beads. 


I didn't want the white foam to show around the edges so

I used a gold sharpie marker to color it. 


This last one isn't a shaker, but it is a fun embellishment. 

Only reason why this one isn't a shaker is because I 

cut the white circle with the wrong sized die. I'm sure 

I'll go back and make another one as a shaker. 

Happy Forth of July!!!!! Hope you enjoy the day. 

Going to be in the 90's here. I have steak hubby will be grilling. 

I'm declaring my independence by not cooking today! 

Stamping trails
Karen


1 comment:

Dara H. said...

those are adorable. makes me want to go home and make some!